Skip site announcements
Please be reminded of the Building Entry Guidelines for Health Sciences Building of the UPH DJGTMU and the Health and Safety Protocols. This is applicable to all students, employees, and guests who wish to enter the building. Safety Officers will be on-site to assist you should you have any questions or concerns.
1. Students and guests must make an appointment and present proof of appointment notice to building security before they are allowed entry into the building except for inquiries with the Information and Admissions Office.
2. Fill out a Health Declaration Form (electronic or physical) and scan the BinD360 Contact Tracing App (students and employees) prior to entry. All are encouraged to use the QR Codes (internet data required) to minimize physical contact.
DOWNLOAD BinD360 on the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bind360...
on the apple store https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/bind360/id1525361795
DOWNLOAD a QR CODE SCANNER for the electronic health declaration form on the
Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
or GOOGLE LENS https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
3. A face shield and face mask must be WORN PROPERLY prior to entry and at all times inside the building.
4. Each person must bring their own personal bottle of hand sanitizer or alcohol.
5. One entry and one exit system is implemented.
6. All who enter must follow the directional signs and arrows and maintain at least 1.5m physical distancing. No gathering in groups/congregating in any part of the building.
7. If you are feeling unwell, exhibit flu-like symptoms, or have been in close contact with a person who has contracted the disease, please stay home and consult a physician.